Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Carseat cover and carseat tent

We were originally scheduled to be induced on a Friday. The night before, there was a big snowstorm and the weather caused all of the pregnant women in Iowa city to go into labor. So, there was no room in the inn... hospital. They put us on the wait list, so that if there was room, they would call us. Well, while I was waiting that morning, I made this carseat tent. I didn't get a chance to make it earlier because I borrowed this carseat from my Brother's family and my Mom brought it with her.
Then the hospital still didn't call in the afternoon or evening. So, I made up this carseat cover. I figured, since I am borrowing the carseat, it would be nice to have a way to prevent my kids from spitting up all over it. I'm very pleased with it. And, it was my first time making my own bias tape! I was a little unnerved, so this was a good bit of sewing therapy.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment