Monday, January 17, 2011

New Years goals

I decided that my favorite, most achievable new years goal this year will be to lose 20 pounds. Most of that will be all in 1 day!!

But, you may be disappointed to read another new years goal: to not care about this blog. Now, that doesn't mean that I won't post anymore. This blog will be for me to record my own personal hobbies. I will not get mad at myself if it stays empty for a while because I have more important things to do. I will not try (in vain) to make money off of this blog. I will still post whenever I feel like it. So far,  counter-intuitively, this goal has lead to me posting more. Don't ask. I don't know.

Along with not trying to make money off of my blog, I'm also going to un-etsy myself. Really, was the $1.10 profit worth it? I like free things. You must like free things, too. Here you go. So, expect sometime in the future to see a free magnetic boy template here. And, if you don't see it soon, you should complain in comments because I do have to follow my goal to be an un-dedicated blogger.

Most of my other new years goals are too personal. Spiritually, I'll at least tell you that I want to simplify my life and make room for the stuff that's most important that makes me most happy.

And, like any good homemaker, I'd really like to have a clean house. I'm trying harder and making improvement that way. My husband has already vetoed the idea of getting a maid, which is fair. I don't really want one, anyway. But, wanting a clean house with toddlers and ambitious preschoolers around makes me feel a bit too much like Don Quixote.

No comments:

Post a Comment