Friday, January 14, 2011

Nursery ideas

Here are some more specific nursery ideas that are inspiring me even more:
First, there is this really beautiful nursery over at Jones Design Company. The whole nursery is beautiful, but I loved how they chose a scripture for their daughter and hung it on the wall. 
It made me think that I wanted to do something similar, too. I think my favorite scripture so far is in psalms 31:24, "Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord."


And, as far as other inspiration, Here is my brother and sister in law's nursery- isn't it beautiful? She has about the best taste of anyone I know.
  • And, her friend made this beautiful nursery. I am in love with the branch on the wall. I love how she used 3-d flowers on it. I'm thinking about giving my mom a project when she comes... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment